Thursday, July 17, 2008

My experience of the Hawaii event!

The conference was just amazing! Every one there was willing to share what made a positive difference for them in their business. The people I spoke with in great length were Tony and Elaina and Delwyn McKenzie; both shared openly and I knew this would never happen in any other work environment involving sales. There’s no such thing as ‘healthy competition’ in the corporate world. At LLI however, that’s all that exists- Every single person I talked with, whether it was a quick chat or long conversation, seemed to be biting at the bit to share what worked for them. Also, the kindness I felt and the awesome friendships I developed are more than words can describe From the opulent surroundings to the leaders ( especially you Tony), the speakers and meeting our founders I knew w/o a doubt this is exactly where I needed to be- It gave me the conviction I made the right decision. One more very important thing- Default town. This is huge for me. You know default town is emerged with emotion and since I got back from Hawaii I’ve been learning to recognize I’m either hanging around default or smack dab in the middle of it and I’m turning around taking the emotion with me and wrapping it around my dreams or what you call my ‘whys’ once that bow is tightly secured, I feel unstoppable- Sure there may be challenges along the way however, now I look right past them and can clearly see where I’m going- I truly feel blessed from the whole experience!

No comments: